jueves, 31 de diciembre de 2009

London, early evening...


DRACULA:  Absinthe is the aphrodisiac of the soul.  The green
fairy who lives in the absinthe wants your soul. But you are
safe with me.

MINA: Tell me, Prince, tell me of your home.

DRACULA: The most beautiful place in all creation.

MINA: Yes, it must be. A land beyond a great, vast forest
surrounded by majestic mountains, lush vineyards, and flowers of
such frailty and beauty as to be found nowhere else.

DRACULA: You describe my home as if you had seen it firsthand.

MINA: It's your voice, perhaps. It's so familiar. It's like
a...it's like a voice in a dream I cannot place, and it comforts
me when I am alone. And what of the princess?

DRACULA: Princess?

MINA: There is always a princess with gowns flowing white. Her
face...her face is the river. The princess, she is the river
filled with tears and with sadness and with heartbreak.

DRACULA: There was a princess...Elisabeta. She was the most
radiant woman in all the empires of the world. Man's deceit
took her from her ancient prince. She leapt to her death into
the river that you spoke of. In my mother's tongue, it is
called "Arges", River Princess.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario